Categories

Home

All confessions from Vent



tired of the fakest people complaining about people being "fake"

I'm sick and tired of people around me, habitual users, liers and false promise makers, complaining all the time about how much they hate people being "fake" or "users". if you hate it so much how about paying me the money i l...

Read More
222 weeks 1 day 9 hours 37 minutes 21 seconds ago
Comments (0) | Post a response | Back to Top



Stress

School, business pursuits, living just above the poverty line all my life, friends, girlfriend, my mind is pulled in a million different directions.

Read More
223 weeks 0 days 20 hours 28 minutes 4 seconds ago
Comments (0) | Post a response | Back to Top



Honored

I feel like I have nobody to turn to. Worse than that, I feel like I deserve it to be this way. I wish it could just stop, that I could wipe the slate clean and be another person, but I can't. I wish I was better, I really tried to be better, ...

Read More
226 weeks 0 days 8 hours 5 minutes 16 seconds ago
Comments (0) | Post a response | Back to Top



I Just Want My Family

That's all I want. I just want my family to be, well, a FAMILY! I don't want my mom to be always working, I don't want my dad to be drunk 90% of the time (and the other 10% complaining about the government), I don't want my sister to have practica...

Read More
226 weeks 0 days 10 hours 37 minutes 16 seconds ago
Comments (1) | Post a response | Back to Top



Praise

I want to punch people for not giving me the praise I think I'm entitled to for my drawings. The stony indifference is killing me.

Read More
226 weeks 2 days 19 hours 16 minutes 55 seconds ago
Comments (0) | Post a response | Back to Top



anger management

The only reason why i haven't brutally butchered anyone yet is because i live in Belgium and we have the best weed on the planet. Without this daily dose of green goodness my apparently overproductive adrenal gland will pump me so full of rage tha...

Read More
226 weeks 6 days 6 hours 7 minutes 25 seconds ago
Comments (1) | Post a response | Back to Top



waste

Wasting time in this motel room; compulsive thoughts I think its of people learning about subtle characteristics I've kept hidden for so long. I think this is fear. I hurt people, I never did strange things to them afterwards like my peers. Then...

Read More
227 weeks 1 day 10 hours 25 minutes 6 seconds ago
Comments (3) | Post a response | Back to Top



everyone

My BOSS sees all my code and learns from it. I am a darn good at coding but I hate nosy and insecure people. He is a suck tard and I hate him like anything. Fucking asshole. Just because I want money people are freely exploiting my skills. I feel ...

Read More
227 weeks 2 days 4 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds ago
Comments (1) | Post a response | Back to Top



Pregnant

I'm going to college because it's the social norm and my family wants me to, but all I really want is to start a family. Every time I have a pregnancy "scare" I really hope I am.

Read More
227 weeks 2 days 17 hours 6 minutes 57 seconds ago
Comments (0) | Post a response | Back to Top



he changes

I'm an 18 year old guy, my buddy is 19, when around others he's great, but when he and I get togather and I let him screw me, he calls me bitch.

Read More
227 weeks 3 days 7 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds ago
Comments (1) | Post a response | Back to Top



Back to Top